Re: [mythsoc] The Hidden Treasure of Glaston

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2000
      >From: Stolzi@...

      >This book which I enjoyed over and over 'way back in my youth and hadn't seen
      >for ages - a Newbery Honor winner - is now available from Ignatius, if
      >anyone's interested. I can't decide whether to buy it. Seems to me I got
      >it on interlibrary loan a few years back and was a little disappointed.

      >Ignatius doesn't seem to have online ordering, but their phone is
      >800-832-7323.

      Ignatius Press was one of the dealers at a conference I went to a couple of
      weeks ago (so I have their catalog handy). Their catalog says "Shop Online
      at www.ignatius.com."

      If anyone is interested in the book, its catalog ID is HTOG-P. It says it's
      320 pp, softcover, and costs $14.95.

      (And if anyone cares, Ignatius Press is a Catholic publisher. If you're
      looking
      for things like Chesterton's works, this is the place to find them.)

      Berni

      Pay no attention to the following ad: