The Hidden Treasure of Glaston

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 6:57 AM
      This book which I enjoyed over and over 'way back in my youth and hadn't seen
      for ages - a Newbery Honor winner - is now available from Ignatius, if
      anyone's interested. I can't decide whether to buy it. Seems to me I got
      it on interlibrary loan a few years back and was a little disappointed.

      "Hugh, his friend Dickon and their strange friend, the mad Bleheris, uncover
      a treasure trove and with it a deeper mystery of the sort that could only
      occur in Glastonbury where Joseph of Arimathea was said to have lived out his
      last years."

      Ignatius doesn't seem to have online ordering, but their phone is
      800-832-7323.

      Mary S