Finding Narnia maps

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Passing on a query I got yesterday. He's going to buy our Tim Kirk Narnia
      map, but is still interested in others. If any of you collector types can
      give him more advice, please contact him directly

      "I was wondering if you could guide me a bit in my quest to find an
      illustration, actually, a Narnia Map by Pauline Baynes. I had a meeting at
      work the other day and just missed a copy on eBay. Actually, I am
      interested in getting a "antique" looking map f Narnia, regardless of who
      really did the artwork for my daughter. She and I have "Narnia Marathons"
      occasionally. We watch the entire BBC videos in one sitting (about 9
      hours). The map they present in the beginning of their videos would be
      ideal.

      Any help or advice would be sincerely appreciated.

      Tony Carvalho, avc76@... "

      Edith L. Crowe
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org