Re: [mythsoc] Grace's parenthetical point

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 30 12:17 AM
      Hi David:

      This post nearly brought tears to me own eyes...My present sister IS this person.
      Sarah Smith is so
      close to being like a woman who was brought into my life in 1965 via a high
      school modern dance class,
      who has the same name as the sister I once had who died in 1952. Many have
      mistaken us for sisters since
      those days! So we finally decided, OKAY, we're TRULY sisters. Get Used To It.

      She's more of a Sarah than I've ever been able to achieve. If Mrs. Moore was at
      all like my sis,
      she must've been quite a gal. Life & Art DO interact. Mythopoeism Rules.

      Best,
      Bonnie