Re: [mythsoc] Topic Drift Madness

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2005
      In addition to which, can anyone say that _nothing_ was learned from
      this exchange? Even with the messiness of it all, much insight and
      learning was offered, and I know I'm not the only one who learned a few
      things about Lewis. I regret the hurt feelings, of course, but I'd like
      to think we can set them aside, learn from our mistakes, do better next
      time, and move on in our shared love of Our Three Authors.