Yarinareth

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      You just did (mention David Salo). So it is Google time yet again.

      David Salo... mmmm.... interesting connection between the LOTR movies and
      ICE's Rolemaster. Very nice! Thanks for the nudge. I hadn't realized
      that so much had to be generated for the movies (I guess I figured that
      there was extra Elvish dialogue just lying around in the unfinished works
      somewhere).

      Gosh, this place makes my reading list grow faster than stachybotrys! I
      think, though, that Marc Brandel will be the Rx for stress first.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia