RE: [mythsoc] Joy, great joy

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
      Interesting to see on amazon that this book is recommended for me because
      of my interest in The Worm Ouroboros and one of the Woods (Well at the
      Worlds End or Wood Beyond the World, now I can't recall) books.

      We can discuss it if someone starts the discussion. But I guess a few more
      of us should read it first... so far we have one pro and one con vote?

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      LUD-IN-THE-MIST at our local Borders. It's the latest from Cold Spring
      Press, who have already given us Kenneth Morris's THE BOOK OF THREE DRAGONS
      and a number of books on Tolkien and will soon grace us with Wm Hope
      Hodgson, among others. Horray! The book comes with a brief foreword by Neil
      Gaiman and a brief introduction by Doug Anderson.
      > If you haven't read this one before, I highly recommend it: it makes
      my top ten list. If you have, like us you might consider picking up the new
      edition as a loaner copy to help introduce others to Mirrlees's work and to
      help encourage Cold Spring Press to keep up the good work.