ADMIN: Avoid Topic Drift, Please

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      This is just a friendly reminder to listmembers to please keep topics from
      drifting too far off topic. They're getting close to the edge of being off
      topic completely.

      Also, it's time to think about wrapping up the debate topic of the weekend
      (especially where a simple "yes" or "no" will address the issue). We had a
      significant number of listmembers leave the list on Sunday, and I suspect it
      wasn't just due to spring break.

      Thank you,
      Joan
      Friendly Neighborhood Mythsoc List Administartor