Re: [mythsoc] Book from James Como on Lewis

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 5:03 PM
      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > But don't go to amazon.com direct if you order the book. There are various
      > places which link there and enable you to support a charity of your choice.
      > eg http://www.greatergood.com
      >
      > There are at least three webpages which enable you to donate daily to good
      > causes at no cost to yourself, with a click. Since they ask people not to
      > spam about them, just drop me a private e-mail if interested.

      It should be noted that you can support the Mythopoeic Society by
      clicking on the link below the dumb egroups ad and then go to
      Amazon from our website. Yes, if you buy something through our
      website link with Amazon, we make money! We've already gotten one
      check for $35.90! Useful stuff!

      Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Treasurer, Mythopoeic Society
      (Hey, I'm supposed to know about these money things.)

      Keep going, our web address is below this dumb ad...