Re: [mythsoc] Book from James Como on Lewis

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 7:32 AM
      I got three Lewis books for a birthday present. One was Kay Lindskoog's
      LIGHT IN THE SHADOWLANDS, one was Paul Ford's NARNIA COMPANION, and the last
      was this new James Como study, which I haven't started yet. But since it was
      news to me, I thought it might be news to this list:

      <A
      HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1890626015/qid=955808568/sr=1-1/1
      02-9927155-8956857">Amazon.com: buying info: Branches to Heaven : The
      Geniuses of C. S. Lewis</A>

      But don't go to amazon.com direct if you order the book. There are various
      places which link there and enable you to support a charity of your choice.
      eg http://www.greatergood.com

      There are at least three webpages which enable you to donate daily to good
      causes at no cost to yourself, with a click. Since they ask people not to
      spam about them, just drop me a private e-mail if interested.

      Mary S
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15 5:03 PM
        Stolzi@... wrote:

        > But don't go to amazon.com direct if you order the book. There are various
        > places which link there and enable you to support a charity of your choice.
        > eg http://www.greatergood.com
        >
        > There are at least three webpages which enable you to donate daily to good
        > causes at no cost to yourself, with a click. Since they ask people not to
        > spam about them, just drop me a private e-mail if interested.

        It should be noted that you can support the Mythopoeic Society by
        clicking on the link below the dumb egroups ad and then go to
        Amazon from our website. Yes, if you buy something through our
        website link with Amazon, we make money! We've already gotten one
        check for $35.90! Useful stuff!

        Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Treasurer, Mythopoeic Society
        (Hey, I'm supposed to know about these money things.)

        Keep going, our web address is below this dumb ad...