LotR movie preview

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2000
      Since my computer is still running with Windows 3.1 and Netscape 2.0, and
      is therefore inadequate to receiving 'net video, I was pleased to see on
      Tuesday's Showbiz Today (CNN) that they showed part of the preview from
      lordoftherings.net

      Gandalf, I think, looks pretty good, as does Frodo. The orcs seem fairly
      true to the story as well.

      Showbiz Today reported that on the first day, the site had 1.6 million
      hits, more than the first day the Star Wars: Phantom Menace preview showed
      on its official website.

      This has all the signs of becoming a movie event. However, we still have to
      wait about 20 months for it. *sigh*

      Joan

      *Joan Marie Verba verba001@...*
      *Mythopoeic Press Secretary, Mythopoeic Society *
      *List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI *
      * and MNSCREENW lists *
      *http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *