Re: [mythsoc] And now for other news

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2005

      > In medieval tradition, March 25 was also the date of the Crucifixion.

      All well wrapped up, except for completeness, I will add that in the Eastern
      tradition (Orthodox Christianity) it is thought that the Annunciation, March
      25, was also the actual calendar date of Christ's original Resurrection day,
      Holy Pascha - not of the Crucifixion.

      (A typo I just corrected leads me to suggest a new name for DA VINCI CODE or
      its ilk... Crudi-fiction)

      Diamond Proudbrook