Re: [mythsoc] Lewis & Williams

  • AMV Howard
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2005
      <de-lurk>

      No, I haven't read it yet-- ask again in a month or so, as it is in my
      queue (but it's a very, very large queue at the moment).

      As far as theology being outside the scope of this Society, I, too,
      would welcome some elaboration-- so much of the literature that we
      touch on has such a large theological dimension, I find such a
      distinction rather counter-intuitive, though if there is such a rule,
      better I know now (than, say, after I've submitted a fairly
      theological paper to the Mythopoeic Society instead of the general
      Tolkien 2005 conference ;)

      /A