Re: Digest Number 30

  • Tom & Maria T
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 1999
      Nagy Gergely wrote:

      "Anyway, I'm quite disappointed that nobody reacted on those. If that's
      because you've already discussed thiings like that, let me know. I'm
      really curious to hear your opinions about my views."

      Nagy: What is an "essentialist"? What are the "current theoretical
      issues"? I don't know about others, but at this point, about these issues,
      I can only ask questions.
      Maria T.