ADMIN: List changes

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 7:00 PM
      Onelist has merged with eGroups, and there was a major reorganization this
      past weekend.

      The "old" settings will work a while longer, but the ones that are in
      current use are:

      mythsoc@egroups.com the address for this list
      http://www.egroups.com for the central site
      or
      mythsoc-subscribe@egroups.com to subscribe to the list
      be done at the egroups web page, above)

      If anyone has questions, let me know.

      Joan
      *Joan Marie Verba verba001@...*
      *Mythopoeic Press Secretary, Mythopoeic Society *
      *List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI *
      * and MNSCREENW lists *
      *http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *
    • Paul F. Labaki
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2000
        Joan,

        I want to voice my annoyance with some of the self-promotion taking place on
        the list. Specifically, I think that Edward Stack is overdoing it. Of
        course he should be contributing to the list if he wants to, but I feel as
        though I am being invaded by his postings which appear more like ads for his
        own work rather than contributions to the discussion. I did not want to
        embares anyone by posting this, so I turn to you as list administrator.
        Please let me know if I am out of line. I know I objected to something else
        several months back and found that I was the only one who thought the
        subject matter a little bit far afield for the list and so was properly
        corrected. Am I mistaken here too?

        Peace,
        Paul Labaki