Re: [mythsoc] Baptism in Charles Williams

  • Diane Joy Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:06 PM
      I found most of my CW in used book stores, but they may be available from
      Eerdman's. I had to order my *Arthurian Torso and Region of the Summer
      Stars* from them, but that was years ago, and it may be long out of print.
      Of course, they should be available from amazon.com if they are in
      rint. ---djb.