Meeting of Atlanta Tolkien Society Smial Sunday, 3/13 at 6pm

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      Greetings!

      This is just to let folks on the MythSoc list
      that we'll be holding our next meeting of
      Andúnië, the Atlanta Smial, this coming Sunday
      from 6pm until 8pm at the Emory University
      Catholic Center. Please pass along to any who
      might be down our way over the weekend! For
      more info, including directions, etc., please
      see our website, below....

      Namarië an si ar nai Eru laitalyë!

      Jef