RE: [mythsoc] loyalty oath

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 9, 2005
      Heck, the whole Scouring of the Shire chapter, which I felt in my most
      recent reading was the most important chapter of all (but that's just
      that particular reading!,) would make an excellent "extended edition"
      that would of necessity be book-centric. Why was this conclusion, to
      which so many of the threads of Tolkien's story lead, left out of the
      film? Discuss...

      Janet

      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 9, 2005