Re: [mythsoc] Baptism in Charles Williams

  • Ted Sherman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
      You can probably get Williams's novels from Eerdmans publishers. The URL is
      http://www.eerdmans.com Their site isn't yet up and running, so you can contact
      them via the information below.

      Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
      255 Jefferson Ave. SE
      Grand Rapids, MI 49503

      Phone: (800) 253-7521 or (616) 459-4591
      Fax: (616) 459-6540
      E-mail: info@...

      Yours,

      Ted
      --
      Dr. Theodore James Sherman, Editor
      Mythopoeic Literature
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
        > You can probably get Williams's novels from Eerdmans publishers.
        > The URL is
        > http://www.eerdmans.com Their site isn't yet up and running, so
        > you can contact
        > them via the information below.
        >
        > Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co.
        > 255 Jefferson Ave. SE
        > Grand Rapids, MI 49503
        >
        > Phone: (800) 253-7521 or (616) 459-4591
        > Fax: (616) 459-6540
        > E-mail: info@...

        I just checked and the Eerdmans editions are also available through
        Amazon.com, which the Mythopoeic Society Web page is linked to as an
        associate.

        Matt