Animal Planet :: Dragons

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      This comes 'way before the BUTTERBUR's WOODSHED scheduled issue on Dragons
      in July, but I thought people might enjoy it anyway (best if you have
      broadband):

      http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/dragons/dragons.html

      Show will air Sunday March 20.

      Starts with a nifty movie leadin, and there's a download for "dragons to
      your desktop". Plus I enjoyed the "Mythology" page with its illustrated
      rundown on dragons from all cultures and eras.

      AOWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

      Diamond Proudbrook