RE: [mythsoc] Re: Andre Norton enters home hospice

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2005
      I wrote her a note last time. Her books were my first introduction to
      science fiction, and when I learned she was a librarian -- well, that's
      what I decided to be. You used to be able to send an email through
      andre-norton.org, but it hasn't been updated since April 2004. Here's an
      address for cards and flowers as listed on Xenite.org: Andre Norton, c/o
      Sue Stewart, 1007 Herron St., Murfreesboro TN 37130.

      Janet