Re: [mythsoc] Mentzian Trilogy

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
      Yes, it's by E. R. Eddison. It's a sequel (or perhaps a prequel) to _The
      Worm Ouroborus_. It's presently published in an omnibus paperback edition
      called _Zimiamvia: A Trilogy_. I haven't read any of it. Do you have a
      question or a comment about it?

      Wendell Wagner
    • Matt Fisher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
        > Yes, it's by E. R. Eddison. It's a sequel (or perhaps a prequel) to _The
        > Worm Ouroborus_. It's presently published in an omnibus
        > paperback edition called _Zimiamvia: A Trilogy_.

        The paperback edition that Wendell refers to (published by Dell) is now out
        of print.

        Matt