RE: Song of Ice and Fire volumes WAS Re: [mythsoc] Mythopoesis

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7 7:53 AM
      Three so far. Those who have gotten into the series are champing at bit
      for #4. Despite that fact, you will truly enjoy these. They are *A Game
      of Thrones,* *A Clash of Kings,* and *A Storm of Swords.* #4 is *A Feast
      for Crows.* Two more projected---but it's *not* a Robert Jordan. It's got
      coherent plot, characters, and a roller coaster ride from chapter to
      chapter. I think once he's done, fans will repeatedly return to the series
      again and again. I imagine for him, it'll be a relief---like having a
      giant rock roll off your back! ---djb