Re: Constantine

  • Katie Glick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      On 6 Mar 2005 14:18:16 -0000, mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > I don't know of Constantine. You mean it's not about the emperor? I guess
      > I need to go look on imdb. Where's Wendell with movie news when you need
      > him?

      The movie Constantine is actually based on a character from a series
      of graphic novels put by Vertigo/DC Comics. This site:
      http://www.insanerantings.com/hell/index1.html has an overview of the
      story along with some artwork from the graphic novels.

      I have never read these graphic novels, though they sound interesting,
      nor do I intend to go anywhere near the movie, but I know the
      character of John Constantine from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series. The
      character was featured in one of the series (#3 - Dream a Little
      Dream).

      It's definitely a dark story, I'll say that!

      -kt