Song of Ice and Fire volumes WAS Re: [mythsoc] Mythopoesis

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
      P.S.

      I just looked on amazon to order Song of Ice and Fire.... exactly how many
      volumes am I contemplating here? I didn't realize it was a series.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org
    • JP Massar
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
        At 09:52 AM 3/5/2005, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

        >P.S.
        >
        >I just looked on amazon to order Song of Ice and Fire.... exactly how many
        >volumes am I contemplating here? I didn't realize it was a series.

        There are three volumes in the series with a fourth promised.
      • karlstar2
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2005
          Liz,
          If you want to borrow any of these, you know where you can find them.

          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Apgar Triano"

        • dianejoy@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2005
            Three so far. Those who have gotten into the series are champing at bit
            for #4. Despite that fact, you will truly enjoy these. They are *A Game
            of Thrones,* *A Clash of Kings,* and *A Storm of Swords.* #4 is *A Feast
            for Crows.* Two more projected---but it's *not* a Robert Jordan. It's got
            coherent plot, characters, and a roller coaster ride from chapter to
            chapter. I think once he's done, fans will repeatedly return to the series
            again and again. I imagine for him, it'll be a relief---like having a
            giant rock roll off your back! ---djb

            I just looked on amazon to order Song of Ice and Fire.... exactly how many
            volumes am I contemplating here? I didn't realize it was a series.

            best,

            Lizzie

            Elizabeth Apgar Triano
            lizziewriter@...