Going to Tolkien 2005/Mythcon 36?

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      As one of the Mythopoeic Society program coordinators for this
      summer's Tolkien 2005 conference in Birmingham, I'd be interested in
      knowing which Society members are planning to attend. As a sponsoring
      organization, we'll be hosting some daytime programming, as well as
      an evening session which will include the announcement of the
      Mythopoeic Award winners for 2004 publications, and some more
      informal fun stuff.

      We hope to see many of you at the conference!

      Cheers,

      Ellie
      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint (Mythopoeic Society bulletin)
      Mythopoeic Awards Administrator
      E-mail: emfarrell@...