H. Carpenter

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      I meant to write this a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think I ever did.
      The news of Humphrey Carpenter's death was just beyond my ability to write
      about, when it was posted here. David Bratman has written a very ... I
      don't know what to call it, words like "nice" and "splendid" and
      "comforting" are all wrong ... anyway his obit in Mythprint helps to fill
      the void. Thank you, David.

      Also there is a short note from John Rateliff, with an intriguing
      recommendation to the reader.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...