Re: [mythsoc] loyalty oath (NOT!)

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hey Carl & all:

      I'm not suggesting any formal changes, just an extension of hospitality to
      any
      individual until we find out if they're interested in our line of study or
      not.
      Then we let them know they may not be entirely comfortable with our
      orientation
      ....unless they change their minds and decide to look into what we're about
      more fully. I/we don't need those who refuse to "grow" intellectually. They
      DO
      have other venues to cavort in. (Until they mature, if they do!)

      I appreciate your dedication, all of you!!!!

      Best,
      Bonnie

    • Carl F. Hostetter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
        On Mar 4, 2005, at 2:37 AM, Bonnie Callahan wrote:

        > Hey Carl & all:
        >
        > I'm not suggesting any formal changes, just an extension of
        > hospitality to any individual until we find out if they're interested
        > in our line of study or not.

        I agree with that entirely. (In fact, I wasn't aware that we'd been
        unhospitable to any newcomer?)