ADMIN: Reminder

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 1998
      A note from the list administrator:

      The Mythopoeic Society is a nonsectarian organization, and our members
      represent a variety of religious (and non-religious) views. Therefore,
      please keep in mind that other list members may have different religious
      views.

      Thank you for your attention in this matter. I will be adding this note to
      the welcome message.

      Joan

      * Joan Marie Verba verba001@... *
      * (-|-) @ (space station & wormhole) | Member of GASP *
      * Editor, Multi-Species Medicine | Keeper of Giles's Writing Desk *
      * Siddig El Fadil/Alexander Siddig | Proud member of People for the *
      * Fan Club | Ethical Treatment of Werewolves *
      * http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *
      * http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/FTL_Publications *