Re: [mythsoc] on the trail of the Succarath

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:14 AM
      In a message dated 04/01/2000 11:48:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      << I am hoping to know where these other texts for the "mythical" Succarath
      are
      to be found, and what they say. The Jesuit priest in the 1700's thought he
      was writing about a =real= animal. >>
      Yes I am wondering myself. We are getting a lot of nothing, although I admit
      I have more leads that I just don't have the ability to follow up on. I had
      a thought this morning, could the author of my original article, could he
      have been an author/illustrator, and perhaps had some Jesuit education.....
      that would explain where He (or she) pulled it from in the first place.

      But I gotta find that article. Again.

      And I want to read that Sayers book. I have only read the Nine Tailors,
      which I enjoyed very much.

      Lizzie