Re: [mythsoc] loyalty oath

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 3, 2005
      A little anecdotal evidence... I joined the local Tolkien list for my town
      only to find that it is almost exclusively devoted to get-togethers (well,
      ok, most of them are younger and more footloose than I am), to the film and
      film-related get-togethers, and occasionally to costuming.

      I doubt anyone's raised a serious =book= topic, or even one about Tolkien
      the man and writer, there in months.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Beth Russell
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 9, 2005