Mythlore & Atlanta Smial

  • Paul Labaki
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 5:13 PM
      I will be in the Atlanta area from March 31 to April
      2. Would one of you fine hobbits in the area contact
      me to let me know if you will be holding a meeting on
      3/31, 4/1 or 4/2? Might I invite myself if you are?

      Unrelated, I noticed that the last issue of Mythlore
      I've received is issue number 91, but my poscard from
      the Membership Secretary dated 6 June 2004 says that
      my subscription is good through issue 98. Have I
      missed issues or have none been published since 91?

      =====

      __________________________________
      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8 10:08 AM
        At 05:13 PM 3/2/2005 -0800, Paul Labaki wrote:

        >I noticed that the last issue of Mythlore
        >I've received is issue number 91, but my poscard from
        >the Membership Secretary dated 6 June 2004 says that
        >my subscription is good through issue 98. Have I
        >missed issues or have none been published since 91?

        Did this get replied to? The latest issue of Mythlore is number 92, dated
        Summer/Fall 2004.

        David Bratman
      • Paul Labaki
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13 8:22 AM
          --- David Bratman <dbratman@...> wrote:

          > At 05:13 PM 3/2/2005 -0800, Paul Labaki wrote:
          >
          > >I noticed that the last issue of Mythlore
          > >I've received is issue number 91, but my poscard
          > from
          > >the Membership Secretary dated 6 June 2004 says
          > that
          > >my subscription is good through issue 98. Have I
          > >missed issues or have none been published since 91?
          >
          > Did this get replied to? The latest issue of
          > Mythlore is number 92, dated
          > Summer/Fall 2004.
          >
          > David Bratman

          Thank you, David. After seeing your reply, I
          increased the intensity of the hunt and found #92
          filed where it didn't belong.

          Peace, Paul