Godspy article

  • Debra Murphy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Friends, my most recent Godspy.com piece just went up on the site
      (http://www.godspy.com near the top in the right-hand column). It's
      called "Wrestling with the Angel of Strangeness: Mel Gibson's _The
      Pssion_, One Year Later." I thought you all might enjoy reading it,
      since I was largely inspired by Tolkien's concepts, referenced in the
      article, of the "arresting strangeness" of Faery, and the Gospel as
      the-Myth-which-became-Reality.

      Debra Murphy
      www.debramurphy.com
      www.themysteryofthings.com
      Idyllist.blogspot.com

      Signup at www.doteasy.com
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        Would love a recipe. Are they true Welsh cakes if you don't use raisins or
        currants? ---djb