RE: [mythsoc] Emma Says -- Phouka Pop Star

  • jack@greenmanreview.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2005
      * Thanks, Jack !
      *
      * I have GOT to read these books.
      *
      * Isn't that how characters usually work, though? We start out with a firm
      * idea, but they grow on their own. Kind of like any other children.

      It's a great novel.

      Interestly enough, they made a short film with some scenes from the novel. It was
      intended to raise interest in a backer financing a full filming, but it never was to
      be. The pooka in tha footage is a very handsome black male who bears no resemblence
      at all to Prince!