RE: [mythsoc] movie images and Great Expectations

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
      Yah I never liked the Oz movie and I liked the books when I discovered them
      at a friend's house years later. I thought Judy Garland was way too old
      and made-up and just dopey! Just a dopey flick. And I like cheesey but I
      guess I don't like cutesy.

      The books were good, strange but good. Love that flying sofa.

      And I don't think of any movie images when I read my beloved Mowgli
      stories, either. "Down, Rama, down!"

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...