Re: [mythsoc] Trendy languages & names

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2005
      And I know a girl named Elanor Arwen. And she's about my age (40ish).

      Re your other post, Wendell, yes, it was a superficial interest in Gaelic
      etc. that I meant by "trendy". That is the nature of "trendy," which is
      why it is so aggravating when things that one treasures become popularized.
      On the one hand, it means that there are indeed more books and such
      available for one's own purchase and use, but on the other it means that
      there is a ton of junk and a ton of unappreciative users. Oh well, I
      shouldn't be such a snob.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...