I don't think Gibson is relevant either, very nicely put! Re: [mythsoc] Question about the ROTK extended

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005
      Oh, Mike, very nice! I've been away and it looks like there has been a
      real fracas here. Maybe I'm not sorry I missed it. I'll catch up on what
      I can, and not worry about the rest.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005
        'An argument is ruined by turning it into a quarrel' --G.K. Chesterton.

        Cheers,
        Mike