Re: [mythsoc] About-- a left turn off topic

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Hi Grace:

      Perhaps we could work the saying into an apocryphal piece of Tolkien fanfic. (Groan!!
      said David.)
      Maybe "y' catch more horses with a carrot than a
      stick?"
      (Nobody should dignify this with a reply!)
      Back to life, back to reality.....I'll put out that bowl of vinegar in our
      gnat-infested kitchen pronto!

      However, I could see the Inklings discussing idioms and aphorisms just as we're
      doing.

      Bonnie