Re: [mythsoc] on the trail of the Succarath

  • Edward F. Stack
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
      It pretty much says that in Book 1, on those pages of that edition, they
      found some information, among others, about a creature in Patagonia,
      according to the people there, a savage beast called Su, which lives near
      the rivers.

      It isn't a first-hnd account, but the report of a report. You need to see
      the original text, the one they cite.

      That is my cut, but I wouldn't charge a translation fee for it.

      Edward Stack
      Speculative Fiction for the Web (Winner of the PlanetDoom "Cool Site Award")
      http://members.tripod.com/edward.stack
      Author of "Ily's Dream", available at www.roxybooks.com or Barnes and Noble
      (www.BN.com).