Re: [mythsoc] Question about the ROTK extended

    Message 1 of 124 , Feb 21, 2005
      At 05:31 PM 2/21/2005 -0600, Mike Foster wrote:

      >lost to a children's librarian, 1390-1380 of a possible 1400.

      Why don't you add a couple questions and make the perfect score 1420?
      Then, if someone achieves it, you can say, "Ah! that was proper 1420, that
      was!"

      - David Bratman
    • Carnimiriel Isilraen
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 9, 2005
        Alisson Veldhuis wrote: (responding to my post about my novel in progress)

        > I can sympathise with your struggles to
        >try to create your very own fantasy/mythological world, without copying that of others, since I myself am working on a novel now with a mythological theme. It is very enjoyable, but difficult. I too have only had close family member's read it, so it is hard to get objective views.

        Thank you for your comments! I hope your novel is going well. I'd be
        interested to hear about your novel. Feel free to respond off list if
        you don't want to post about it here.

        Ellen