OT? or not? Black Book of Caermarthen found

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2000
      I had long been looking for a copy in English of the Black Book of
      Caermarthen. As I got that craving from reading related to the theme of this
      list, I thought I'd share the website for where I finally found it with you
      all. Sorry for the convoluted English but you probably expect it from me by
      now.

      <A HREF="http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~lhrpat/link.htm">LINK
      COLL/CARMARTHEN BOOKS</A>
      http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~lhrpat/link.htm

      I got my copy for 9 pounds sterling, guess it will run about fifteen dollars
      or so? and it should be shipping today. I can't wait!

      Next I will find exhaustive information somewhere on the mythical Succarath
      and that will about wrap up most of my quests for the past fifteen-twenty
      years. Leaving only Him with the Antlers, but y'all have given me a reading
      list on that already. Thanks,

      Lizzie