RE: [mythsoc] Question about the ROTK extended

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 124 , Feb 20, 2005
      Thanks! Let me blow you a kiss. ;-x

      Was Alan Lee the fellow with the interesting front teeth who was
      interviewed a lot? I found that I missed the IDs often, because I had the
      thing playing while I did housework. So even when I played bits over and
      over, I would miss stuff.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      (Alan Lee & pookah info)

    • Carnimiriel Isilraen
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 9, 2005
        Alisson Veldhuis wrote: (responding to my post about my novel in progress)

        > I can sympathise with your struggles to
        >try to create your very own fantasy/mythological world, without copying that of others, since I myself am working on a novel now with a mythological theme. It is very enjoyable, but difficult. I too have only had close family member's read it, so it is hard to get objective views.

        Thank you for your comments! I hope your novel is going well. I'd be
        interested to hear about your novel. Feel free to respond off list if
        you don't want to post about it here.

        Ellen