Re: pookah

  • Katie Glick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2005
      Here is an article about several celtic water horse spirits including
      the "phooka." It's an internet source, but she does have a
      bibliography listing all her sources, which are actual books, so I
      figured this was more reliable ...

      Anyway, it's an interesting article.

      http://www.traditionsmagazine.com/features/waterhorse.html

      -Katie