Question about the ROTK extended

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 124 , Feb 19, 2005
      I am just playing the Appendices disk to keep me company while I do chores,
      and am really enjoying it immensely! Can someone please tell me where
      those pencil/charcoal sketches come from? Can I get copies? So far I am
      only up to just after they show JRR & Edith's tombstones, and there have
      been wonderfulsketches of Beren, Luthien & some elf or other all in light,
      like.

      thanks!!

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org
    • Carnimiriel Isilraen
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 9, 2005
        Alisson Veldhuis wrote: (responding to my post about my novel in progress)

        > I can sympathise with your struggles to
        >try to create your very own fantasy/mythological world, without copying that of others, since I myself am working on a novel now with a mythological theme. It is very enjoyable, but difficult. I too have only had close family member's read it, so it is hard to get objective views.

        Thank you for your comments! I hope your novel is going well. I'd be
        interested to hear about your novel. Feel free to respond off list if
        you don't want to post about it here.

        Ellen