Re: [mythsoc] OT? random questions

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2005
      Thank you Bonnie, and thank you Alexei ("my hero"). Alexei, could you
      spell out that Gaelic word very slowly in a way that will come across on
      basic email text?

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org
    • alexeik@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
        In a message dated 2/19/5 7:05:03 PM, Lizzie wrote:

        <<Alexei, could you
        spell out that Gaelic word very slowly in a way that will come across on
        basic email text?>>

        Oh, you have trouble with diacritics, I see. It's 'P-U with an acute
        accent-C-A">
        Alexei