Jonathan Goldstein (?) on some NPR show

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2005
      Did anyone catch this?

      I tuned in to KPCC or KCRW about 7:20 PM Friday eve.

      There seemed to be a reading of a work by a novelist who must
      have recently passed away (Goldstein or Goldman or...)
      and he was recounting a discussion with a childhood friend, "Billy"
      about whether either of them could've borne the Ring or Power. It was
      quite humorous, and the final point made was most poignant. If anyone is
      familiar with it please share it with us all.

      Yrs,
      Bonnie Callahan