Hi Everyone from Bonnie Callahan

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      I finally signed up, after all these years. I want to be here to connect
      those of you in my area with events that are coming up. I've
      arranged with the "Tolkien Forever" group to host a Spring Picnic at
      Fern Dell in Griffith Park on March 26 2005, at 1:00
      PM. Some of us will gather earlier to do photo shoots of costumes. It'll
      be a potluck. Theme; elvish New Year, and what is now
      called "Ringbearer's day". I hope many of you can make it, regardless of
      age or lack thereof. I'm amazed by the enthusiasm and
      motivation of many of these new film-inspired folk.

      Anyone who is interested , let me know. I want to give them an idea of
      what kind of turnout we might generate. Put "PICNIC!"
      in your header so I will recognize it & stash it in the right folder.

      Hope to hear from you all!

      Bonnie Callahan