LA Tolkien Picnic

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Bonnie Callahan is having problems getting signed up to this list, so I'm
      posting this info for her. If you have any questions about this event,
      contact her at bonolatm@...

      Hey Mythopoeics:

      We have a Spring Picnic! I want you to tell the e-mail list (at least)
      in the L.A. Area to know there will be a Tolkien Picnic & Photo-shoot at
      Fern Dell in Griffith Park, on March 26, 2005. The Tolkien Forever group
      I've met with (& anyone they forward it to) has set it up at my
      suggestion (sort of, they were leaning toward a theme event at that time
      & we coalesced it together).

      I really want to see some synergy come about, some new relationships
      forged!

      Edith L. Crowe
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org