TOLKIEN ON FILM

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
      Yippee, I got my copy today!

      I had Janet Brennan Croft's essay along with my lunch.

      It was delicious, Janet.

      Now I just need to know why David Bratman calls me "indefatigable." I know
      I post too much, - but not, mainly, here. Would love to know in what ways,
      if any, I added to your excellent insights.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2005
        Glad I didn't ruin your lunch.... ;)