Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1799

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      To answer Anthony's question, people only need to send abstracts to me
      and/or Ellie if the want to be part of the Mythopoeic Society "track" at
      Tolkien 2005. We are arranging this independently as a participating
      organization.

      Edith L. Crowe
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org